вторник, 22 ноември 2011 г.

Sunset

When the day is gone... And you're sitting all alone inside your head. At sunset...
That's when I feel alone and broken, even if I'm not. It's like the life is passing through me. I feel how people change. And they are just searching for their own way. Me? Someone other had found it for me. They tell me I should stay here, study this, do that... And I know what my heart is dreaming of. I dream of unknown worlds. I could be a magician. But love stops me. And now it's time for choice. It's like a bad fairytale. It doesn't seem real. But it is. I've never thought I'll face this problem. But it's now in my head and everyday has a different decision.
What to do? How to do it? Why?...
At sunset... I don't really like this part...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар