понеделник, 7 ноември 2011 г.

As the call, so the echo

    Some girls wonder why they are all alone. They are not ugly, boring or stupid (at least, not too much) and still they don't have a boyfriend. Don't you know - as the call, so the echo. You have to prepare yourself. You have to be sure you want it in your life and get over all the obstacles. For example, if your parents don't let you go out too much, you have to make them trust you. Then you'll have more free time for your future boyfriend. While these obstacles live, you can't have it. Don't believe you can erase them at the very last moment... Some things just need time.
    Two or three years ago I decided it's time for love. Until this moment I was so teen - teen temperament, teen clothing, teen things to do... And then I grew into a little lady. I started to buy clothes that ladies wear. I started to make my hair look better. Then I changed my way of thinking - I was wiser. That was the right time to find my boy. I made the first step - me looking better. And then the second - introducing. I send him a message, sort of  "Hey, how are you.. You know me from..." And he decided to answer. :) So - I was confident enough and happiness came to me. :) That was just the beggining. He's not my boyfriend now but just because it was some years ago and I love another one know and what's better - he loves me too. If I didn't do that step, who knows - maybe I would have been alone now. So prepare yourself and remember - as the call, so the echo. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар